Pump designed to work in "Pitless" pump down applications. Pump discharge will attach to a standard 3/4" garden hose. Pump Capable of 1/16" pump down levels. Built in check valve to keep the pump primed.
Model - LSC1.4S
Pumps 45 gallons per minute
Up to 39.5' shut off head.
Discharge Bore (in) - 3/4"
HP - 1/2
Weight (lbs) - 31
Cable Length (ft) - 32
Height (in) - 14 3/16
Diameter (in) - 9 1/8
C.W.L (in) - 1/2
Features & Benefits
- Semi-open, Ductile Iron impeller with replaceable adjustable wearplate and built in check valve allows for residual water removal down to 3/64 of an inch.
- Built in thermal & amperage sensing, protector prevents motor failure due to overloading or run dry situations.
- Double Inside Mechanical Seal with SIC faces provides the longest operational life.
- Oil Lifter provides lubrication of the seal faces. (Patent Pending)
- V-Ring Seal Protector protects mechanical seal from abrasive particles.
- Top discharge, flow-thru design enables operation at low water levels for extended periods.